PROJECT BM! Shotaro Kaneda Figure
Sculpted by Keisuke Sawada (Sawada studio)
costume made Mieko Akimoto
- Height approx of 300 mm
- PVC made head of the normal type + goggles type hair Realistic reproduction by replacing parts!
- Various PVC gloves are included. The famous scenes in the play can be reproduced.
- Supports various poses with boots made of soft parts
- The characteristic bike suit is completely reproduced with the upper and lower separate type made of synthetic leather
- The symbolic "capsule & logo" is printed on the back of the jacket
- ABS laser cannon perfectly reproduces the details of details. The sighting machine is movable according to the setting.
- The battery pack can be connected to the laser cannon with a precision cord. With a belt for diagonal cliffs
- For the body, special parts are used based on the RAH301 modified body, and both proportions can be reproduced and movable.
-A figure stand is included!